Sunday, February 14, 2010

Another Week Has Passed

Ethan and I went over to Anne's house a couple of times last week.  Ethan took a nap long enough for me to baste The Little Mermaid quilt.  The colors in this quilt are so vibrant--I'm in love.  My dear friend, Bekah, made a darling quilt top from the same fabric line.  Can you believe that this is her first quilt?
It is still snowing here!  We haven't seen any dirt since Christmas.  Ethan, Chase, and I have been going on many walks in the snow.

 Aaron and I decided that I will probably start working part-time, which means Ethan will be going to a Danish kindergarten.  I know that he will love it, but I am not ready for this change!

I was sick all day yesterday, but am feeling a bit better today.  Aaron and I are making Valentine's Day cards and a to-die-for meal tonight.  I love the slow pace of our weekends in Denmark.  Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, all of it! I love the pic where Ethan is in the shirt with all the patches and he is leaning forward while gripping the rice cake. He looks like he's about 7 years old!
-a

Susan Nudelman said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! We love the pictures, and agree that Ethan is looking SO grown up!

Sarah Seitz said...

Hey Em! The quilt looks gorgeous! I can't wait to see more pictures! The colors are really beautiful, I agree! Ethan is such a doll! I can't wait to see him!!