Friday, July 11, 2008

Card Making

Last weekend my step-sister and I got together and made invitations for my other step-sister's bridal shower. I already had the dress stamp and the die cutter from when I made my friend Julianna's shower invitations. Making cards is very time intensive, but we loved the final result and think Heather will too. I was so inspired at the paper store, I decided to make my own thank you cards. I have a few old rolls of wallpaper that I cut up for the cards. Today I plan on finishing the lawn chair that I have been working on for a few weeks. I will post pictures once I am done.

3 comments:

Sarah Seitz said...

beautiful! i love the font on the bridal shower and thank you cards. how did you do that?

Unknown said...

those are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

You should sell these! I love them all.