Thursday, March 18, 2010

If you weren't you, what would you be?

If I was a month, I’d be August.
If I was a day of the week, I’d be Friday.
If I was a time of day, I’d be early morning.
If I was a planet, I’d be Saturn.
If I was a sea animal, I’d be an orange sea pen.

If I was a direction, I’d be up.
If I was a piece of furniture, I'd be an antique.
If I was a liquid, I’d be an aged red wine.
If I was a gemstone, I’d be labradorite.
If I was a tree, I’d have cherry blossoms.

If I was a machine, I’d be a serger.
If I was a flower, I’d be a hyacinth.
If I was a kind of weather, I’d be a crisp autumn day.
If I was a musical instrument, I’d be a cello.
If I was a color, I’d be gray/blue.

If I was an emotion, I’d be passionate.
If I was a fruit, I’d be raspberries.
If I was a sound, I’d be church bells.
If I was an element, I’d be oxygen.
If I was a car, I’d be a convertible.

If I was a food, I’d be homemade.
If I was a place, I’d be an Italian piazza.
If I was a material, I’d be mother of pearl.
If I was a taste, I’d be rich.
If I was a scent, I’d be lavender.

If I was an object, I’d be a flea market find.
If I was a body part, I’d be the taste buds.
If I was a facial expression, I'd be :)))))))
If I was a song, I’d be on repeat.
If I was a pair of shoes, I’d be walking the cobbled streets of Italy.

(Idea taken from Sweet Jessie.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was a sea animal, I'd be a Snork. If I was a liquid I'd be mercury. If a tree, bonsai; if a machine...I am a machine! If I was a food, i'd be a pupu platter. And if I was a place, I would be where you are, Emma.

Love,
your crazy hubs.
PS...I love this post and I love you!

Anonymous said...

If I was a sea animal, I'd be a Snork. If I was a liquid I'd be mercury. If a tree, bonsai; if a machine...I am a machine! If I was a food, i'd be a pupu platter. And if I was a place, I would be where you are, Emma.

Love,
your crazy hubs.
PS...I love this post and I love you!

Susan Nudelman said...

Very fun, Emily! But, no fabric mentioned anywhere? If you were a fabric, what would you be? I think that I would have to be an antique original piece of William Morris fabric!

savvy stitch said...

I like the way you think, Mom! BTW, Aaron, you would make a great Snork.

BlondieBlueEyes said...

I LOVE this. I love your answers a few of mine would be the same. I thought is was so beautiful.