Thursday, August 30, 2007

extreme sewing before school starts again

baby blanket

As many of you know, I took four classes this summer. They ended a couple of weeks ago and I have been sewing like crazy and spending time with Chase. I finished a baby blanket for a family friend and Aaron helped me. It is made from a charm pack and was very easy to make. I love this monkey fabric!

baby blanket trim

Chase helping out

I made a couple of aprons as well. Both aprons were made from an Amy Butler pattern and with her fabric. Note the invisible pocket and the vintage rick rack. I bought the peacock fabric at a great fabric store in Cannon Beach during my vacation a few weeks ago.

coordinating aprons

invisible pocket

rick rack

I also made a cute purse and will post the pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's nothing quite like the honor of being the first to post a comment. I love all of your work and I hope you keep it up! I can't wait to see what you make next. Love you!

Sarah Seitz said...

yay!!! i LOVE your aprons! i love MY apron from you! that pic of chasie is so cute too. :) <3 sarah